This game was pretty fun. The music and art was very nice, and had consistent aesthetics. CoOp mode was fun. I would probably rate 5/5 stars at the moment, but I hope the full version is just as good!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Shoot your way through a thrilling action adventure of 60 waves in 6 different game modes while fighting against waves of enemies and extreme bosses.
The Demo is live!
- 60 waves.
- 6 game modes: Story, Arcade, survive, Time Attack, Challenges and Free.
- Fight against 6 bosses in 6 stages.
- Get the best score on each stage.
- Play with a friend in Co-op Mode.
- Full level up system with upgrades skills.
- More than 20 different types of enemies.
- 6 different difficulty levels to play the Story Mode + *Ultra Impossible.
- 24 side missions: 4 in each world.
- 3 types of weapons.
- Dozens types of weapons upgrades.
- More than 100 Achievements.
- 6 Challenges or more.
- *Game Plus: Replay the Story Mode in a more challanging way.
*may not be in the full game.
- Story Mode: Play the full campaign of 60 levels.
- Arcade Mode: Try to get the best score while getting crazy score multiplier and a lot of candies.
- Survive Mode: Play a stage with only one life.
- Tima Attack Mode: Complete the stage before time runs out in this very challenging mode to earn stars .
- Challenges: Each Challenge has it's own rules. Complete Challenges to earn stars.
- Free Mode: Replay a stage. A fun and relaxing mode.
- The First 10 waves
- Enter Challenge Mode to play 2 challenges and get the best score
- All the 6 game modes : Story, Arcade, survive, Time Attack, Challanges and Free.
- 6 different difficulty levels for Story, Arcade, survive, Free modes.
- Fight against the first boss
- Co-op Mode.
- 4 side missions
- 2 types of weapons
Player 1 Player 2
shoot: Left Mouse button shoot: Space
Fire missiles: Right Mouse button Fire missiles: Z
- Spinner Invaders DemoJun 22, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
117 days ago(+2)
Sick game! Loads of fun and just the right difficulty!
117 days ago(+2)
Played a lil bit of this on my channel!